Cats

  
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtOnBoard
Cats
             


This watercolour to me is not as detailed as I would like it to be, it's only because the photograph was grainy. The customer needed it for a surprise for his daughter so the photograph supplied was the only one he could give me.


I very nearly did not paint this portrait because of the graininess of the photograph, to get the very best out of me please supply a sharp photograph.



Photograph supplied.


                                   
                

Cats are really difficult to photograph in some cases it may take you months to get the right photograph, I suggest you take your time to capture the true personality of your cat before sending the picture for me to do the artwork from.

























One eye cat




                                                                     






Watercolour 

Photo






Comments

Popular Posts